Unfinished by X-JAPAN




Oh! I'm looking at you 
can't control myself 
nothing, but pain for me 

* wipe your tears from your eyes 
just leave and forget me 
no need to be hurt anymore 

go away from me now 
I don't know what is love? 
no need to be hurt anymore 

you said, "I miss you so much 
everynight thinking of you 
and facing loneliness" 

But when you feel sadness 
never can I stay with you 

I'm not the one you need 
close your eyes and forget me 
there's nothing I can do anymore 

I lost my way 

I've been walking in the night of tears 
there I found someone was holding you 
as the night was falling down 
with my love also vanished my vision of you 

my heart is cold now 

you said, "I need you always 
everyday thinking of you 
and living loneliness" 

No comments:

Post a Comment